Saturday, October 16, 2010

Head Over Heels

SO I am finally thinking about starting up those Gymnastic ClassesI got a coupon for 4 classes at Kids-In-Motion for only 30$They have a Wednesday Evening Class at 5:30, so I think we might sign up for it.We have never been there before, so at the very least we can check it out.We still really love Head over Heels, I mean just look at how much fun everyone is having.I was so excited to see Holly go down the slide and land in the foam pit.She also did a really good job walking on the Balance beam holding one handThe trampoline is of course the funnest thingWe haven't been to Head over heels for a while.Last time we went it was crowded with summer camp kidsThey hogged the trampoline and the girls didn't like taking turns.But it was for only about an hour, and now summer camp is over.So we will be back again. We found out our friend Ruby is taking a class here.She goes on Sunday morning. maybe we will try it out again after K-I-M.Then pick which of the two Holly does best in.This studio wow a best int he bay award, but it is a little hard core.I think the other place is much more toddler friendlyBut I guess I will know once I try it out.We had a lot of fun with our friends on this day.There is just so much to do and not enough time to do it all, all the time.

No comments: