Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mamma Keys

See how Holly is hiding my keys in the shelf behind the glass. This is the counter that the turtle Tanks lives on and underneith is a locked drawer where we keep his supplies. Holly sees us unlock this on a regular basis and her new favorite game is getting Mommies keys and "unlocking" the drawer.

That becomes "unlocking" the front door, and then hiding mommies keys. This morning we were running late for Small Voices and I couldn't find my keys. The afternoon before my sister was babysitting so I called her to see if she knew where they were. She said Holly was playing with them at the Turtle Tank, but they weren't there.

So we loocked everywhere, inside the couch, behind it, on this shelf, near the window where she sits and waits looking for Mommy, in the toybox near the window, even outside incase she dropped them out the window, which had been open the day before. 30 minutes later they were no where to be found.

I gave up told kat to go to her interview, and I would borrow Joel's keys. On her way out the back door through the kitch she spots the cord my keys are attached too and it disappears into the dishwasher.

hmmmm Thats the last place I would have looked for them.

No comments: