Monday, May 17, 2010

I Heart Faces: Week 20 - "Faces & Flowers"

So I am going to loosely interpret this week's theme of "Faces & Flowers" and say that the bright printed flower's on Holly's dress count. I totally intended to go outside today and take pictures with the roses, or the white and blue flowers out front, or maybe even the ones that look like lady Bugs, but instead it rained all day. I knew I had some pictures of Holly at Lincoln park with the roses, but then realized those were on my iPhone and of pretty poor quality, so in the end, I thought this picture of Holly and Chloe sitting on the Curb at the park giggling was so adorable, it is outside and there are flowers. Hope you enjoy, I took about 100 when they were sitting here so cute together, maybe i should make a flip book video or something!


I Heart Faces is a site where you can share themed photos of faces and submit them into weekly contests.

This week's theme is "Celebrating Mom" Take a look for some of the other entries here:



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those girls are too cute - they look very happy!