Monday, May 10, 2010

Celebrating Mom - Week 19: I Heart Faces - Citali

This is a Picture of our new Friend Citali and her Mom Karen at her Birthday Party on Saturday. I will be posting a complete account of the fun day in a few weeks, but I thought of this picture when I saw the theme of Celebrating Mom.

Holly does this thing where she turns my face and presses against me cheek to cheek, but I don't think I have ever captured it on Camera, I noted that Citali did the same thing to her mom while she was talking and thanking everyone for celebrating with them on their special day, and I was especially touched by the sentiment on how much progress Citali has made in the last year developmentally, we could completely identify.

So I thought this was a great way to celebrate the love between Daughter and Mom.


I Heart Faces is a site where you can share themed photos of faces and submit them into weekly contests.

This week's theme is "Celebrating Mom" Take a look for some of the other entries here:

2 comments:

Marina said...

You captured your friends perfectly!

Marina said...

You captured your friends perfectly!