Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fairyland

Now that the weather is getting better I am hoping we will go to Fairyland more oftenWe have a pass and it is a really fun place.On this date we were attending a members only evening event.They had jugglers and clowns and animals and in the evening a concertSadly I do not have many pictures, it was from when my camera was broken.My flash was not working and this was an evening event.So all my flashless pictures were super blurry.Lovely pictures of the kids with blur faces, it is kinda hilarious. But I am sure we will be back another time soon. Oh and my camera is fixed. YEAH!

2 comments:

fragilemom said...

Looks like fun. Just the name sounds fun!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a really fun place. Is it close to Berkeley? I love a place that hires jugglers and clowns!
love, Granny