Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Grumpy Head

Here we are at Ballet Class and Holly is being such a Grumpy Head. On this day she was being particularly stubborn and doing only as much as she felt like at the moment. I love the picture of her smiling while in First position almost as much as her giving me the stick eye while she is revolting on the floor. I decided to take an aggressive stance on her in class behavior with a fierce tactic of bribery. When she listens to her teacher's and does what she is told and fully participates she gets a present. I happen to have a box full of items I got on sale at the Disney store and needed an excuse to give them to her so now she has an opportunity to earn them. So far so good, last week she behaved beautifully in her new Gymnastics class with teacher Anthony (whom I think works amazingly with her) and with teacher Dawn, in Ballet.










1 comment:

Granny said...

Bribery will get you everywhere! I love the smiling First Position picture!