Monday, October 25, 2010

Alta Bates Park

So we checked out this park hidden behind Alta Bates Hospital a few months back. It was the location of our Monthly book club meeting.There is no near by parking since it is by the Hospital, and we ended up arriving 45 minutes late. I don;t think we have been to another meeting since, the timing is really bad and I have been a little burnt out on parenting books as of late.Only one other mom was there, without her child, and she had to leave about 10 minutes later. We stayed to play for a little while, but the park wasn't that fun. It was a hot day and I am not a fan of having meetings in a park, it makes it hard to have a focused conversation.I do recall that there was an actual play structure, but it seems I got no pictures of it, maybe my battery was dying, or my memory card full. Holly has this thing now that she loves climbing into her old baby toys.I do think we would go back again if other's wanted to go, it was gated which was nice, but i don;t remember enough to even rate it from this visit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's good to have a park near Alta Bates, so if you're there having a baby...Holly can come visit, then run around in the park...
She looks like she's enjoying the saucer!
love, Granny