Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Mommy!

It's My Birthday and Holly baked me a Cake!  It was so yummy chocolate of course.  She was so excited, Birthdays are about her most favorite things ever!  Then I got to open my Birthday Present, and this year Daddy really out did himself!  It was a professional grade ice Cream maker, the kind with it's own Compressor and so many of the recipes are easy enough that I can do it myself, in particular the sorbets/.  I have spend the entire summer making Watermelon, Strawberry, Berry, Peach, Mixed Fruit sorbets and brought them to numerous pot lucks and parties and everyone always loves it.  The Ice cream that I hoard though is the Chocolate, it is the best I have ever had, but since it is a cream and egg based actual ice cream it is more complicated.  Joel has made it for me three times so far and finally this last time he taught me how to make it so maybe one day I will make it myself, we will see.  That said, it was an amazing Birthday present, the gift that keeps on giving, I love it.  and of course I loved my cake!














1 comment:

Granny said...

What a little baker! Holly is so like her Granny :-) and Daddy in the kitchen. I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday!