Saturday, January 3, 2009

Rock Star


Rock Star
Originally uploaded by vczdavis
Today was a really fun day. Holly and I did spend a large portion of the day asleep however. This afternoon she was back to one very long nap from like 1:00ish till 4:00 and I slept most of that time too. I am still getting over something and needed my rest. When we woke up we played some rock band and she was totally into it, sitting and watching us play and I totally swear she is singing along with us too. Then she wanted to crawl around so Mommy sat on the floor and sung while holly played. We played for like 2 hours but then Joel got cranky and decided it was his turn to take a nap, so Holly had some yummy Carrots with rice cereal for dinner, she ate the entire container and I am just so proud at how well she is doing, I feel like she is ready so she is cooperating. We played in her room for a little bit this evening Mommy was putting away her cloths and she was crawling around on the floor getting into her books and flipping through them then when I was done I sat down with her and we read several stories, and then went to wake Daddy from his nap. Yesterday Joel lowered the crib to the middle level it seems a little safer now it is back to shoulder height rather then waist height and we went through and reorganized the stuffed animals so there weren’t as many of them since she was using them as assistants in her plan to escape and well rule the world. We got our three packages from Florida today but I didn’t open them, the house is a bit of a wreck at the moment and I simply do not have any room for anything that is inside the packages, except I plan on opening the small one because it has formula and diapers in it and I am about out so it will save me from having to go to the store tomorrow if I don’t want to. It has been rainy here which I don’t mind it makes it more fun to stay holed up inside. Not much else to report. More tomorrow.

No comments: